We are aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what data we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we use it to improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
ablifestyle.com respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
- risk analyzes and creditworthiness testing in order to prevent over-crediting
- ensuring proper communication, administration, customer relationship management, invoicing and collection of receivables arising from the post-payment service
- preventing, detecting and combating fraud or irregularities
- approaching consumers for (direct) marketing purposes. For a complete overview of the processing that takes place when paying afterwards, we refer you to the Privacy Statement of the provider you have chosen.
This website uses “cookies” (text files that are placed on your computer) to make the website to help analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of ablifestyle.com or those of a third party. We use this information to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
- In accordance with art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us, insofar as this information is described therein;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing
- exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; li>
- to comply with a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- you deny the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data;
- but you do need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims , or - objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible person;
- The right to request in accordance with Art. . 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our head office.”