Working conditions supplier
Good working conditions are extremely important to us. The following matters have been arranged in our factory in Turkey:
- There is no child labor and the youngest workers are 18 years old.
- Only local workers are employed in the factory, no migrants or refugees.
- There is no forced labor.
- All employees have permanent contracts.
- All employees earn at least the minimum wage and wages are paid monthly.
- Employees make normal working days. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM. The employees have two 15-minute breaks at 10:00 and 16:00. At 12:30 pm the employees have an hour break. During this lunch break, lunch is even offered free of charge.
- Saturday and Sunday are rest days.
- There is an anti-discrimination policy in place at the factory.
- About the same number of male and female employees work.
- Women also have higher positions. For example, the management for 60% consists of men and for 40% of women.
- There is an employee committee that meets monthly with management. Employees also indicate that they can communicate well with factory management.
- Finally, transportation to and from the factory is free of charge for employees.